Thursday, August 13, 2009

my dream comes true!!

well, yesterday is very amusing and surpising for me!! i get something that i really really wanna have it. it's FLUTE!!!! well, here is the story

last week, i didn't come to a music lesson in course (piano) so i must come on other day. my piano teacher and i planed to do it this friday, but my teacher has another plan on friday so she just changed it into wednesday.

well, then.. my mom and i went to the course together. also, she wanna ask something to about flute to the receptionist and the owner of the course, cause she's known that i really wanna play flute ^^

first, my mom just ask about it, but well.. i think not really in detail, hehe. before my mom tell that she wanna buy it, the receptionist has put the flute in front of me and my mom. when i looked at it, i just like "WOOOOW!! this is what i want for long time!!"

then my mom ask me "so.. you want it now?" you know, what i just can say if "huh???" LOL cause i still can't believe that it's in front of me (i'm too much huh?? lol) well, after that my piano teacher came and i have the piano lesson, so i don't know what did my mom do or ask after it

after about an hour, i finished the lesson then my mom was sitting while reading a magazine. before we left the course, the receptionist gave my mom the flute!! and you know, i just can't imagine it!!
my mom bought it!! you know we planned to buy the flute next year! after i finished the nation exam!! @.@ WOWW!!! i'm very very very happy ^^ so thank you mom :*



P.S. for erika, quickly! buy a flute, hehehe XP

0 comments: