Sunday, August 2, 2009

friendship day!!

hellooo everyone!!

hmm.. my friend told me that today is friendship day, but you know i don't really understand about it, cause in indo there's no such like this. then i visited my best friend's blog and she said that today is friendship day.. and god!!! i've just realized it!! hehehe

so.. in this post i'll say something to all you guys, my friends,,

anti : best friends forever and ever, hehe.. forgive for what i've done until now, love you :D we have to take some photos next time ok?? lol
erika : gosh, thanks for always supporting me :) tell me if you have another problems ok?

bomi : god, i miss you a lot!! you rare online T.T you really kind, thanks for all you've done for me, i wait for your snail mail ;) you are one of my best friend in interpals!!
hong do : we have known each other well and very long time.. you really kind, nice and cute >u< ^^ i can't wait for new moon, hehe. tram : LOL this is best buddy!! you are my best friend :D i wish i can visit your country and also your school, we have to enter favorite senior high next year!! FIGHT!! hehehe

kyung : my first friend that talk to me in interpals. i haven't talked to you for long time, please reply my message and wall T.T
shahul : thanks for everything, for supporting me, help me and sharing problems with me, you're unique and well.. i don't know sometimes i don't have any idea about you, hehe :D

lyl : thanks for drew me. i haven't finished my draw T.T i'll show to you soon. tell me if your draw something again ok?
sawsan : glad to meet other muslim ^^ your kind, nice and unique, hehe
yinghle : very happy to talk to you ^^ and oh!! i really really wanna play flute!!! please.. please teach me!!
lei : so sorry cause i sent the letter late, so... well, about your project. i'm very happy to talk to you, you're kind and honest >u<


so sorry, if i didn't mention you. but you are my close friends ^^ sorry if i made you all angry.. love you all >u<

0 comments: